1. To enhance scientific and professional knowledge in the field of the society specialty and help development of the scientific and professional performance of the SSEM members.
2. To create opportunities for the society members to contribute to the development and progress movement in the scientific and professional fields of the SSEM specializations.
3. To promote and lead a culture of sharing and exchange of ideas and experience among institutions and societies within and outside the kingdom.
4. To provide relevant professional opinions, statements and suggestions to health and educational authorities and other relevant governmental and non-governmental institutions in issues related to endocrinology and diabetes medicine.
5. To conduct relevant studies and provide specific professional advices in various institutions in order to promote better levels for care in certain areas of interest of the society.
6. To contribute to set standards of practice and monitor performance in various aspects of the SSEM specialties.
7.To promote health awareness among the public in the specialties of the society.
8. To promote and conduct programs, symposia and other continuing medical education activities in the concerned specialty of endocrinology, diabetes and metabolism.